Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hey, how you been doin'?

I've been fine, how about you?

I decided to restart a blog for a few reasons.

1. Everyone's doing it! It seems that a lot more people I surround myself with have been putting together a pretty nice photo blog and updating regularly, so why not me eh?

2. I'd like to share pictures much more often now than I have recently. Expect at least 2-3 updates a week, whether the pictures be old or new. It's a sanity thing mostly. I feel some of my happiest time are when I'm creating images I really like and am sharing them with people. Hopefully, this will make me take my cameras more places.

Those are my reasons. Here's a picture:


Just a friend of mine and her boyfriend. Took this last night and am pretty happy with it. My witty banter will improve, I promise.

-Johnny

1 comment:

Noah Devereaux said...

You've gotta set the bar for witty banter now because it's all down hill from here.