Sunday, January 6, 2008

Young Obama Volunteer


Young Obama Volunteer, originally uploaded by Johnny Simon.

"Thirteen-year-old campaign volunteer Madeline Novin of Nashua waits for a Barack Obama event to begin at Nashua High School North on Saturday January 5, 2008. She is one of many area teens who will be unable to vote in the primaries and general election, but remain interested and active in the political process."

It's been a good few days. I got to cover the beginning of an Obama event today and for fun I photographed the rally outside the New Hampshire Primary Debate this evening where I later lost my keys in the snow (I found them!) Tomorrow it's Hillary and maybe something Monday and Tuesday I'm on Romney detail.

It's crazy up here...cameras and journalists everywhere. Tonight Noah and I got some food after a cold evening's worth of photography and simply watched the debate and laughed at all the madness that we're surrounded by. More pictures to come.

No comments: