Friday, March 14, 2008

Hostage Situation


Hostage Situation, originally uploaded by Johnny Simon.

Jeez what a let down.

At around 7 last night there was a call about a hostage situation in a Nashua neighborhood. What had happened was a murder fugitive from Florida had made his way up north and was squatting at someone's house (relation wasn't clear). When I arrived that situation was pretty much diffused. The SWAT team had thrown tear gas into the house and were able to arrest him. What I ended up seeing was people not being allowed back into their houses. They hadn't been able to go back into their houses (some still had their stove's on) for four hours. What I happened to come upon was a bunch of cold people patiently waiting. Not as juicy a story as I had thought.

1 comment:

kristin said...

hey, this is kristin m.
i shall add you to my friends list thang.